Turning point give best coaching to SSC CHSL / CGL more students to join and get jobs as soon as possible
What is SSC CHSL / CGL ?
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level - SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India
SSC CGL 2018 NOTIFICATION
Qualification - Any Degree
AGE limit - 18-32 years
Last date to apply - 04-06-2018
TIER 1 - 25.07.18 TO 20.08.18
TIER 2- 27.11.18 TO 30.11.18
Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
Combined Graduate Level Examination Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC – CGLE) is the most reputed graduate level exam conducted by SSC for group B & C posts of Ministries / Departments / Organizations of the Central Govt
Free Downloads SSC Exam Model Questions
To Click SSC Exam CGL, Clerk Questions Download